Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Rockabilly Elvis

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Now this a dream come true. Out of all the possible eras, this is going to be a must.

    presley presley2 photo 01 md

    I looked but couldn't find the classic pic that looks like this was taken from.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    So that's what it's going to be?
    Cool!

    elvis

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    damn I was hoping for the sitting on the toilet Elvis!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    damn I was hoping for the sitting on the toilet Elvis!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Get me the head off an Elvis and I can make that figure for you. Well he would be dead on the floor next to the toilet but it would be just as good as you dream.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd rather have a
    dead on the floor next to the toilet
    Lenny Bruce, please~

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    I'd rather have a
    dead on the floor next to the toilet
    Lenny Bruce, please~
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Find a head that looks like him and you have a deal. LOL

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Guyver ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •